Responsible for the Content
Holger Sieversen – Attorney-at-law, Certified tax attorney
Certified tax attorney
Bayer-Haus / 1. Etage
10707 Berlin (Charlottenburg)
Telephone +49 (0)30 / 219 52 314
Telefax +49 (0)30 / 219 52 319
In spite of thorough inspection of external links, I cannot and will not take any responsibility for their contents.
The content of external links is solely and exclusively subject to the responsibility of the owners of the respective sites.
Mandatory information according to section 5 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and sections 2 and 3 of the Regulation on Information Obligations of Service Suppliers (DLInfoV)
Attorney-at-Law Holger Sieversen an independent office
Tax payer’s ID: 24/533/02064
Local law court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, and/or Landgericht Berlin
Professional liability insurance
Insurance no.: SV 74638556.0-00555-4215
Insured sum: € 1,500,000.00 per event
(maximum coverage per year: € 3,000,000.00)
NB: According to the German Federal Law Regulating the Profession of Lawyers (BRAO), legal counsels are obliged to maintain a professional liability insurance with a minimum insured sum of € 250,000.00.
For details, please refer to section 51 BRAO.
Competent Professional Chamber
The Berlin Bar Council (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin)
Telephone: +49 (0)30 306931-0
Telefax: +49 (0)30 30693199
Attorneys-at-law are generally subject to the following profession-related regulations:
– German Federal Law Regulating the Profession of Lawyers (BRAO)
– Professional Code of Conduct and Regulations Regarding Specialist Attorneys-at-law issued by the Bar Council (FAO)
– Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys-at-Law (BORA)
– Code of Conduct for Attorneys-at-Law issued by the European Union (CCBE)
– Law Regulating the Activity of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
The regulations related to the occupational law for attorneys-at-law can be found under the following URL:
Legal fee rules: German law of fees for attorneys-at-law (RVG)
All information contained in these web sites serves exclusively the purpose of offering general information.
It is not intended to substitute any general and/or individual counselling.
The use of the information provided does not lead to and/or constitute a legal relationship, particularly not a counsel-client relationship.
The contents of our pages were drafted with utmost care.
However, we cannot offer any guarantee as to the correctness, completeness, and topicality of the individual entries.
In our position as service providers we are, according to section 7, § 1 Telemedia Act (TMG) responsible for contents on these pages according to the general laws.
However, according to sections 8–10 Telemedia Act (TMG), we – in our position as service providers – are neither bound by law to monitor transmitted or saved third-party information nor to undertake any efforts in order to investigate whether this may have constituted an unlawful act.
Any legal obligations as to the removal or the prevention of the use of information according to general laws shall remain unaffected by the above.
Any liability in this context, however, can only be accepted as from the moment onwards when the owner of the site has been officially informed of a specific unlawful activity.
Once the owner of the site has been informed of such an unlawful activity, he will remove the contents in question with no delay.
Liability for Links
In the case of direct or indirect links to third-party web sites (‘hyperlinks’) which are outside the realm of the owner’s responsibility, a liability obligation will come into effect only and exclusively in the case that the author is aware of the contents and under the condition that the author has the necessary technical tools at no excessive effort to prevent the use of the contents in question in the case they are illegal.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the very moment when the links were set, there appeared to be no illegal contents on the linked sites.
The author, however, does not have any control over the current or future design, contents, or the authorship of the linked sites.
He therefore explicitly refuses to take any responsibility for the contents of any linked sites that were altered after the link was set.
The above disclaimer applies to all links and references set within the author’s own Internet presentation as well as to entries in guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists, and all other forms of data bases provided by the author, permitting third-party access.
Any unlawful, incorrect, or incomplete contents, particularly any damage arising from the use or the failure to use such information shall be subject to the sole responsibility and liability of the provider of the site referenced. The provider of the respective link shall be indemnified from all and any responsibilities and liabilities.
Translation into the English language
Markus Jahn, M.A., & Bettina Zander, Graduate Translator, Berlin
Atelier Hauer + Dörfler GmbH, Berlin
Date of Issue: May 2018
§ 1 Preamble
I attach great importance to protecting your personal data as I collect, process and use it during your visit to the ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN web pages. I only collect, process and use your details as specified by law, as prescribed for example in the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) or German Telemedia Act (TMG).
§ 2 Data collection and processing, Usage of person-related data
(1) You can visit the ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN internet pages without giving any information about yourself. ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN is constantly working on improving and updating the information provided on its web pages for customers and interested parties in order to raise the appeal of its website. To this end, each time the ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN web pages are accessed, data regarding the request for the website is stored (visitor, usage, origin and web technology). This data is not assigned to any natural person and is only used by ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN for internal and statistical purposes (hereinafter referred to as “visitor data”).
(2) In order to make use of certain functions and to improve the appeal of their Internet pages, ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer. Most of the cookies used by ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN are deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and enable ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN to recognize your computer the next time you visit us (so-called long term cookies). You can however modify your browser settings so you are informed when cookies are sent, allowing you to decide on a case-to-case basis whether to accept them or not or you can effectively exclude the acceptance of cookies. However the non-acceptance of cookies may restrict the full functionality of the ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN website.
(3) Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or other contact data (hereinafter referred to as “person-related data”) are not recorded unless you have provided the data voluntarily.
§ 3 Dissemination of person-related data
Your person-related data is treated with confidentiality at all times. Your personal data will not be disseminated, sold or passed on in any other way to third parties unless ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN is obliged by law or a court ruling to do so or if such action is needed for prosecution or law enforcement should ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN’s IT infrastructure be attacked.
§ 4 Safety instructions
Our online offering contains links to other websites. We have no influence over whether the operators of such sites observe data protection rulings.
§ 5 Right to information, cancellation and deletion
(1) You can withdraw your future consent to subscribe for newsletters at any time by entering your e-mail address in the box provided on the Newsletter subscription Unsubscribe page.
(2) In addition, you are entitled to request ATTORNEY SIEVERSEN to provide information about your stored data free of charge as well as a right to rectification, refusal of access or deletion of your data where appropriate. Please contact the Data protection manager in this respect.
§ 6 Data protection manager
In the event of questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your person-related data and for information, the amendment, blocking or deletion of data and the revocation of consents granted, please contact:
Certified tax attorney
Bayer-Haus / 1. Etage
10707 Berlin (Charlottenburg)
Phone +49 (0)30 219 52 314
Telefax +49 (0)30 219 52 319